Sunday, October 11, 2009

Surf Fishing - Pagar Besi Beach, Batu Rakit

It been almost a month and a half I didn't go out for Surf Fishing due to Fasting Month and Raya mood, Since that now the weather is showing their color of the MONSOON is coming ahead, I decided to survey the Paga Besi Beach which is on the same stretch of Batu Rakit Beach too. On Friday 9th of October we manage to catch a 3kg Ray, and others small fish of Garupa, Sweet lip, snapper but there is three time when one of the rod went into the sea and the creature manage to escape, and twice happen to me when the creature escape too. I promise to my self to repeat again next week if the weather permitted. I forgotten to bring my digital camera but manage to snap few with my handy and sorry if the quality is not that nice.

( Edie is fighting for his 3kg Ray)

At last he got it!!!



Bro Bahar Is Helping Edie to remove the torn from the Ray



( Edie Posing with his 3kg Ray )



Until the moment I'm posting this picture, Bro Bahar SMS if I would like to joint him today afternoon after work, hope the weather is permitted.

No comments: